Thursday, April 19, 2007

Harry Reid: we've lost the war

What a vile man.

Harry Reid declares Iraq war lost

His point of view is almost understandable, assuming you think Harry Reid is a reasonable person. But I don't think he is. I've said before, and I'll say again that I think what's in his mind is next year's elections, and a lost Republican war would suit the Democrat party very well.

In any case, he never seems to realize just how much propoganda use the enemy will make out of his statement. I'm all for him expressing his views behind the scenes, but for one of the leaders of one of the two major political parties in the United States to come out, IN WARTIME, and declare that we've already lost is an amazing display of thoughtlessness and incompetence.

Nevada: vote this man out at the earliest opportunity. He's gone beyond being an embarassment to being a danger.

No comments: