Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More McCarthy thoughts on AHM

Again this was answered in the interview (and actually in just about every interview I've given) but AHM was always supposed to tie into main continuity. Always. It does tie in completely.


he might not have joined the Autobots if he hadn't run into Kup and his crew after all and I doubt it's what he was after, really.

Spot on.


I have one question. Can we confrim the status of the following as dead or alive? Dirge, Deluge, Turmoil? Or will this spoil #12?

MIA.


When Sunstreaker made the deal with Starscream, which from his point of view comes down to "the Autobots defeat Megatron, then leave the Earth to Starscream"... how did he expect the other Autobots to agree to that last part? (seeing as it was a solo act, the others would be under no obligation to honor that) Or was he so anxious to get rid of all the nastybad humans that he simply did not think that far?

A bit of both and in my mind I also think he was in such a state he really thought that, once he'd done it, the others would see it from this point of view.

"They might not see I'm right now but once I do this they'll see."

No comments: